At the first race (Thanks Jan & Mike!), we hashed out some of the courses. Courses that were well liked, and courses that were less than optimal. We took time of year into account and chose not to do some of them until summer time. We also want to promote some summertime races by previewing the course the Tuesday before (if possible.)
So, without further ado, here we go:
- April 28th – Liberty Park (Bayfront west)
- May 5 – A pleasant run around Lake Pleasant
- May 12 – Waterford West (West side of the square)
- May 19 – Fred’s POd run (Evenoff home base) (Jim out of town)
- May 26 – Elk Creek Inn – and good food, afta.
- June 2 – Albion – Runnin’ down a dirt road.
And if anyone knows how to throw an interactive calendar on a WordPress site, I’m all ears.