The Braggin, the Dissin, and the Afta-Afta
- One fellow turned wrong & did an extra bit of miles, but still finished. (He's the "Half and a Bit" finisher).
- Two 5k runners times' submitted & posted.
- Lots of "great idea" comments. Thanks to Rana Evanoff for the great idea.
- Next year, hats or scarves or something as a premium. (I didn't want to take a chance on losing money on them this year).
- with a field size of 30 we didn't need the staggered start. But we were pushing it. If we hit 50 next year, we will DEFINITELY stagger.
- Next year, bag the 5k. There are 5ks all over. The Half is the drawing distance. (and with spring marathon prep, this is a good time for it).
- Big thanks to everyone who came out. YOU are the reason these events succeed.
- Can't do these things without Volunteers. Thanks, Dan. You made the impossible possible.
- Why 6 miles and not 10k? No place to park at the 10k mark. (silly things like that keep me up at night.)